As a window cleaning company that takes its business very seriously, we are very particular when it comes to bringing new team members on board. We have been operating in this space for a number of years and have been providing commercial and residential customers high-grade window cleaning solutions. Over the years, we have also moved from strength to strength and widened our customer base and add new members to our workforce regularly.
What Characteristics Do We Look for in a Window Cleaning Technician
Hiring new window cleaning technicians isn’t something we take lightly; when we hire anyone we keep in view the fact that we will be entrusting them the task of working at our client’s properties; and bring them on board only when we are convinced they fit the bill on all counts. Take a look at how we choose the right technician for our team:
- Behaviour- We believe that our window cleaning technicians must be able to communicate well and interact with others. We are a very customer-centric company that focuses on making our customers feel good about hiring us. It’s why we hire people that are flexible and are able to change plans and directions when a job demands it.
- Values- Our technicians should understand and abide by our company’s vision and values and should enjoy learning and upgrading their skills; in short, they need to be comfortable with working within our work system.
- Skills and licensing – The technician we hire should be licensed, reliable and accept personal responsibility for his actions. He should also be able to prioritise and complete tasks that have been allocated to him, within the required timeframes. We also look for people with presence of mind who are able to quickly find solutions when they are faced with hurdles during the course of their work.
- Listening skills– This may seem like an odd attribute to look for in a window cleaning technician, but we follow very specific work methods and require that any technician that joins our company be able to complete the tasks in line with the industry standards. Only when they listen and pay attention to instructions will they be able to follow them when they are on a window cleaning job.
- Punctuality– This is something we never compromise on. These employees work in teams and it’s important that every team member be present at the work site on time every day. We are a very professionally run company that likes to ensure our work is completed within the committed timeframe. This can happen only when our technicians are also particular about being punctual.
Window Cleaner Must-Have Skills List
In addition to all these aspects, we also look for attributes such as customer focus, honesty, hardworking, team player, professional and clean appearance. They should also be fit and able to climb ladders and not have a fear of heights and more. We have a long list on criteria that we tick meticulously when we are hiring any new window technicians. This ensures the job will be completed to your 100% satisfaction.
For any more information about Shimmer Glass Cleaning’s services, feel free to call us at this number – 1300 090 914. You can also send us your queries via this online form.