Just use our contact form or telephone: 1300 090 914
Windows appears to be fine and superlative if they are clean. Cleaning should be done on a regular basis, at least twice a year for residential and commercial properties.
Given below are some useful techniques for cleaning a window:
- Clean one part of a window with the horizontal strokes and the other part with the vertical strokes. By doing this, you can identify which area of the window have a streak.
- To steer clear of streaks on a large window, employ squeegee. Situate it at the top of the window and pull down effortlessly. The trick for no streaks with the squeegee is to introduce a dry rubber blade on the dry window.
- Use a flexible toothbrush or cotton swab in use to clean the corners.
- To give a super shine to the window glass, polish it with the well-washed cotton T-shirts or old cloth diapers. Or else rub a clean blackboard eraser over a freshly rinsed and dried out window to furnish it a brilliant shine.
- Polishing windows with the wrinkled newspaper will provide a luminous shine. Besides, it leaves a film which is resistant to dirt.
- When you have to clean the soil, grease or the other debris from your window panes, use a product such as baking soda, ammonia, or washing soda.
- Make certain that you dry out your windows in one direction only, leftwards or rightwards as mingling of the direction will not give a tidy look.
- If you are cleaning the window sills, scrape the entire surface with a wet cloth sprayed with alcohol so that all the spots get cleared.
By following these tips you can do some of the easy window cleaning yourself. For the more hard to reach area’s or if you don’t want to spend the whole day cleaning windows, we would be happy to give you a free quote just get in touch using our contact form or call: 1300 090 914