If you walk into any commercial establishment, you will notice that there are a number of glass features everywhere; ranging from glass balustrades and railings to large windows and doors made of glass. While this lends a very modernistic and elegant look to your property, keeping all these windows clean can be a massive job.
Almost all commercial property owners have in-house staff that cleans the different areas on the property. However, window glass cleaning is something they may not be able to tackle in an expert manner. This could be because there are just too many windows to be cleaned, or they may be positioned very high up on the structure (as in the case of high-rises). Sometimes, the windows may be out of normal reach and specialised ladders and other equipment would be required to access these installations.
Types of window cleaning
- External glass windows
- Internal glass windows
- Picture windows
- Glass Facades
Benefits of commercial window cleaning
Some commercial property owners wonder whether they really need to get the windows cleaned from professionals. There are a number of benefits to doing so, such as:
- Improves the appearance of your property- Since glass makes up so much of the exterior of your building, getting it maintained from professionals is a good way to ensure these installations are clean at all times and it improves the appearance of your property.
- Better impression- Competition in every business is very high. The one way to create a good impression on your visitors, clients, customers as well as employees, is to have a well-maintained property. Clean, sparkling and streak-free windows add to the reputation and value of your property.
- Improves the productivity of your housekeeping staff- Window cleaning is a time-consuming and specialised job and if you delegate this job to your housekeeping staff that can impact their productivity. However when you take this job off their hands, you will find they are able to do the rest of the work in a much better way.
- Healthy environment- When dust, dirt, grime and pollution impacts the glass windows, it also defiles the air quality in your immediate environment. When you hire professionals to handle window cleaning, you can be assured that these features are clean at all times.
- Energy-efficiency– Clean windows ensures that the R-value of your windows stays intact. This adds to the energy-efficiency of the overall building. The more comfortable indoor temperature reduces the stress on your HVAC system and helps reduce your energy bills.
For high-grade, customised commercial window cleaning, simply call the experts at Shimmer Glass Cleaning at this number – 1300 090 914. You can request for an online quote through this form. You will receive a response within 60 minutes of your online request. You can get more information about our services via our website. Check out our reviews on Facebook.